Druseidt specialise, design and manufacture a vast array of pneumatically operated contact arrangements to suit the electroplating and anodising industries.
The Druseidt high current pneumatically operated contact systems can be designed to cater for almost all requirements.
The pneumatic system was developed to assist with delivering sustained and high quality performance with high current transfer. The system operates with moveable contact fingers thereby creating an even contact area.
This is of particular benefit when operating with a bent bus-bar scenario.
Key features and benefits of the High Current Pneumatic Contact include;
- Reduction in electrical losses
- Reduction in costly repairs
- Reduction in system down time
- Highest quality German made product
- Available generally from 4000amp to 20000amp configuration
- Have been used up to 40000amp
- Unit is capable of self cleaning to a degree
- Extra cleaning systems are available
- Space savings due to compact design
Druseidt can assist from conceptualisation through to implementation of the system.
Please click on the link below to download product data.