Druseidt specialise, design and manufacture a vast array of high current bolt contact arrangements with spring fed contact bolts to suit the electroplating and anodising industries.
The Druseidt high current bolt contacts can be designed to cater for almost all requirements.
These bolt contacts are specific to the thickness of the bus-bar being utilised and designed accordingly. If the bus-bar is over 10mm in thickness, spacing elements are also utilised.
The amount of bolts used and layout of those bolts is all dependant upon the desired current load and also the height of the bar.
Key features and benefits of the High Current Bolt contact include;
- Reduction in electrical losses
- Reduction in costly repairs
- Reduction in system down time
- Highest quality German made product
- Available generally up to 12000amp configuration
- Space savings due to compact design
Druseidt can assist from conceptualisation through to implementation of the system.
Please click on the link below to download product data.